Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sleeping beauties

Hey Kids,

It's late. And you're all sleeping. And sometimes when you're sleeping, I come in to your  rooms and watch you for a few moments, and I just can't believe you are mine. Even the way you sleep says so much about each of your personalities. Bobby, tonight you were crammed into a little corner of your bed with you face stuck between the mattress and the side of the bed and your little bum was stuck up in the air. You looked so silly, you ARE so silly! June, you laid perfectly still on your back, with you  head turned to the side and your sweet, soft hair was sprawled out on the pillow. You looked like a perfect little angel. Molly, you still sleep between Dad and I and tonight I'm not sure there will be room for me on the bed! You have your arms and legs stretched out as far as they will go, one of your chubby little hands is resting on Daddy's stubbly face and your feet look so sweet, I had to bend down and give them a smooch. Everyone had moved a smidge by the time I got my phone to take pictures...

You kids are the best. Just the best.

Love,

Momma

PS Molly, I'm sorry about the terribly mismatched jammies. We're just running out of clothes that fit you...




No comments:

Post a Comment